Motivation

Glamour ZONE
21

Hello fashionistas, hope your week is great so far. As am posting this i should be in bed, gotta wake up early and my twin is always complaining how much she has to wait for me to get ready " i will leave you now....." she says.
i can't get that Kelly Rowland song off my head. Doesn't she just look so sexy in the video?
Wore this outfit to meet a pal for lunch thats where i actually heard the song again after a long time.
Paired the floral skirt with a green vest. And my velvet jacket, i love how it feels. The red shoes i love, actually today was the first time am wearing them. So comfortable.
Hope you enjoy the pictures. Thanks for stopping by our previous post and for your kind words. Follow us on twitter &instagram we just joined well weeks ago @glamourzone01
Stay in Fashion
Kisses, Carole

Post a Comment

21Comments

  1. I like your words and your look, but I really like your hair color more so intense

    http://losviajesysibaritismosdeauroraboreal.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shoes :)!!

    New post on my blog ---> http://www.urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey lovelies!!

    Love this blog so much...those shoes are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. as usual love your shoes@@

    www.pisces22-gracealice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love dark florals, you skirt is beautiful!
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love and love the shoes!
    http://catswalldrobe.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These shoes are sooooooooo great!!!!!!!!

    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  8. greeeeat shoes!
    thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! I followed you with BLOGLOVIN and GFC now, I hope you'll do the same!

    xxx, Lory

    http://nomoneyforhighfashion.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look: Love the details and color combination, the shoes rock!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The red shoes look perfect with this outfit! Love it :))

    Energiq

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looooove the red shoes! Have followed you back lovely ladies :) Looking forward to reading the rest of your blogs xx N is for Nattering xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this outfit, esp the red shoes. Thanks for the comment I would love for us to follow each other, I am following you on bloglovin and GFC so now it's your turn =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look amazing!
    Love ur shoes n jacket.

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the red shoes ! Looking forward to reading the rest of your blogs . The post has motivated me to choose some really trendy pattern to be worn this winter .

    Thanks
    Mark Duin

    Motivational Speaker

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this outfit, it's so beautiful ! And the shoes are awesome !

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !