GRATITUDE

Unknown
10
Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life.It turns what we have into enough,and more.It turns denial into acceptance,chaos to order,confusion to clarity.It can turn a meal into a feast,a house into a home,a stranger into a friend.Gratitude makes sense of our past,brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow ‘‘melody Beattle‘‘
We want express our deepest gratitude to our readers for visiting our blog showing your love by reading and leaving comments on our posts. This earrings i got them with a voucher i won in an event i attended but my twin has already misplaced one .:):):):)
Feel free to follow us will follow back.Till next time stay in fashion. Kisses GlamourZONE
Check out how the earrings look on me

Post a Comment

10Comments

  1. They're really adorable.
    Too bad your sister already lost one, but you still have lots of colors to use :)

    www.mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute where did you buy them?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome nails! Thanks for your comment & I'd love to follow each other. I have followed you on GFC and Bloglovin. I look forward to you following back and stay in touch :) xxx

    I left my heart in Miami


    I left my heart in Miami on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. These Earrings look like candies..They are so cute :D
    Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment dear :) I followed you via Bloglovin and GFC ;)
    See you soon,Kisses ^.^

    http://dolapperisi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya! I am now following you :) would love if you could follow me back xxx

    http://covertocoverstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !