Day of Terror

Glamour ZONE
10

As I write this now, my country is under attack from terrorists. There was an attack yesterday at Westgate Mall.  One of the busiest malls in the country. This weekend has been very trying for us, some people are still been held captive while 40 people have been confirmed dead.  Condolences goes to all those who have lost their loved ones and quick recovery to the injured. We pray that the police is able to resolve the matter. Please join us in prayers for my country,
Love, Carole

Post a Comment

10Comments

  1. I saw this in new, will pray for yoyr contry and fir people who suffered...
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I feel reading of that terrorist attack in the commercial center. I join your tribute to the families who lost someone. The sorry. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I join your tribute to the families who lost someone as well :(

    I'm following you by GFC and bloglovin,
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. My prayers go to you, your loved ones and all of the people in your country.
    kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a terrible ordeal, all my thoughts go to the families. It must be horrible to witness such horror in your own country. Please keep in touch.
    Mafalda ❤ (who's also a Carole, second thing in common we have with the twins)
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, I am so sorry to hear that. Keep safe! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you and all your loved ones are safe. Sending love and prayers from New York!

    Best,
    C

    ican'taffordmylifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my God. That sounds terrible. Hope you girls are fine and I'm praying for you all to have a peace. Nobody deserve this!!!!!!!!!!!

    Ewelina
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !