Leather pants & silk top

Unknown
18

Hi everyone,hope your having an awesome weekend so far.I wore this yesterday to attend a conference which was about blogging  from hobby to a  profession.It was a such a lovely experience had a chance to meet other bloggers.

I paired my leather leggings with a silk long top.The weather here is so hot so we are trying to keep the outfit as light as possible.For the accessories i kept them minimal but mixed gold with silver.

Thanks for your wonderful comments on our previous post.Have a lovely week.Till next time stay in fashion

kisses 

Post a Comment

18Comments

  1. Nice outfit, I love your top
    Kisses
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tus uñas me encantan! besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you are having a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! :)

    http://kalisinspirationboard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The outfit is sweet... love the long top over the leggings.. Keep yourself cool... you don't want to get overly warm... Lovely jewelry :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty outfit! Love your dress!

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That top is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colour and the length.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look!!! Thanks for your comment and I follow you now!!!
    I'll be glad if you would follow me on my blog and my fan page on facebook.
    Kisses
    Cristina

    www.1000waystobe.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so lovely!
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me encanto tu look, zapatillas hermosas. Te ves muy bien.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your top is very chic :) http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look amazing, girl!
    I love your shoes so much!
    and of course, I would like to follow each other. I am following you now, I hope you follow me back :).

    Kejmy ♥.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!
    Beautiful outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your leather.... so more of you in leather

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !