Nairobi Blue#86th Oscars

Glamour ZONE
14
The stars blazed the red carpet for the 86th Oscars, Don't we just love to watch them. Here are some of them.Who do you think was a Hit or a Miss?
this Nairobi Blue gown is different from the lead-lined corset gown.L
upita see more
looked graceful in this gown she said she choose the colour it reminds her of
Nairobi and Kelly was like'nairobi blue'


 Pharrell Williams made a brave fashion choice with this shorts and Lanvin tuxedo.
gucci couture gown and tiffany jewels.

 i i am in love with this look. 
 
what do you think of this look? 
Thanks all for reading.

Till next time...

Post a Comment

14Comments

  1. I LOVE this blue princess dress. Lady gaga was pretty, and I didn't like elsa pataky . :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dresses are gorgeous... I didn't see the show, so I was not able to see all of them... some really great choices here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first dress is beautiful! xx

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fashion love Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the looks! But i hated the last one! :/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post dears! I love to watch the oscars too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the ladies look lovely, ur right Angelina's look is fantastic
    I am inviting you to take part $80 Jollychic Giveaway
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2014/02/jollychic-80-giveaway.html?m=0
    Have a nice day
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heythank you for your comment, want to follow eaach other? Let me know :) If you follow me i would follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was a bit disappointed with how beige everyone was.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm watching the Oscars now! So many beautiful dresses!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lupita looked stunning :)

    http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. All hits for me except the last two. Angelina's look was a bit matronly for me and I would have loved for the preggers dress to hit below the bust instead of below the belly...

    great post and thanks for stopping by my blog - yes, would love to follow each other and I'm following you now. please stop back soon!

    www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !