Sprunge or Save

Unknown
31
Happy Monday everyone.Hope you all had an awesome weekend.Today's post is all about shopping. we are collaborating with Raise.com.
Raise is a peer-to-peer marketplace where you can buy discounted gift card to your favourite brands, and sell your   unused gift cards for cash. We have all watched SHOPAHOLIC.....see more



Shopping!Shopping!Something we all love to do.We all love that thrill of having something new.As fashion bloggers we  cant live without shopping whether its online or in the local stores.
Overtime we have become more accustomed with online shopping,we spend so much time online going through different sites to see which ones had the best deals such discounted prices and clearance sale.Also we look for those sites that have free shipping.But at the end we indulge in a little impulse buying.There are just those  pieces we always feel we can live without.You can't imagine how many pairs of shoes we have accumulated over time some are still in their boxes  :-):-)We came across a post that can really help to shop smart and avoid all the impluse buying.Show you  how you can get the best deals ever.check it out here
Come visit us tommorrow we be giving our opinion on how the EAFW (East Africa Fashion Week) was.
Thanks alot for reading.Till next time stay in fashion

PS.ALL THE IMAGES ON THIS POST ARE FROM GOOGLE.

Post a Comment

31Comments

  1. Lovely post
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I impulse buy at times and sometimes it is a hit or miss... I try to be more selective the older I become. I do love getting a new outfit or article of clothing though ;-)

    Have an awesome day ;-) ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shopping!!!!!!
    Have a great weekstart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love shopping (who doesn't?) but just recently promised myself to slow down a bit and enjoy what I've gotten my hands on. That's why I'm doing 31 for 31 on my blog - 31 pieces to be mixed up for 31 days.
    Have a great day, girls xx

    www.todaymyway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 31 for 31 sounds interesting. Will check it out.

      Delete
  5. Everyone like to splurge a little.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post :) who doesnt love shopping :P

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love this post!
    Followed you on gfc, follow back?
    -Fleur
    blog.pourlefemmes.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love shopping but I need to admit that sometimes I'm impulsive. Now i'm trying to used all the clothes that I have.

    Cheers,

    www.redvelvetclothing.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love shopping. Period ;-)
    Happy Monday girls
    xoxo
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys are so right!
    Sometimes I have to hide my credit card to stop shopping!
    And the Chanel Beauty Boutique is my little sin... Everytime I get inside (only for asking) I end up leaving with more than one product and spending lots of money!

    Lu | The Ankalli Style

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love shopping,please do not stop me!
    wanna be your friend,can i ?
    A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery while on a detour.
    I am Poppy,your lovely friend
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pictures! I love shopping!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  13. I couldn't agree more with you guys, shopping is a very stress-relieving habit, but one should recognize his/her own limit <3 thanks a lot for the great article and for visiting my blog ^.^

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post! I read the article you provided the link for and it was very helpful and informative. I can't wait to hear all about EAFW! <3

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm gonna take a look! And I'll be waiting for tomorrow's post ;) http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  16. It sounds like a great idea, thanks for sharing!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  17. Online shopping is a hit or miss for me. Since our move, i have no choice but to shop online because I am lazy to drive in the city, lol.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very useful post! Have a great day. :)



    I AM ALSO ON: Instagram @kennydaily, Bloglovin and Facebook (i follow back, just let me know your links)


    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts a Fashion and Lifestye Blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love online shopping, like everyone I guess:))
    kisses



    www.letiziabarcelona.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the collection of amazing looks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great and interesting post.

    Thoughts-little-princess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for sharing hun! I'm not much of an impulsive buyer... but as Carrie Bradshaw once said: "I have this little substance abuse problem... expensive footwear."

    www.luxuryready2wear.eu

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great post! Good stuff
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !