Memoirs of a Telenovela Addict

Glamour ZONE
32
Soap Operas are the best thing from High Heels. :-) About 2years ago Dstv stopped airing Days of our lives and Bold and the Bautiful, I couldn't believe it. I saw so sad because i was obsessed with them.I remember calling their customer care to complain little did I know better things were on the way. One day am just seated on the couch so bored flipping through the channels and boom there it is a channel solely on Telenovelas. i can't really explain but i knew my love affair with tv had just restarted. Since that day I have not missed an episode of any telenovela. I find myself rushing home so as to catch them by
The skimming, the lies, the impossible loves, the luxuries. They are just intriguing.
Beautiful, Bold & Handsome
see more...
Impossible Loves. Well this is mostly in all of them. Forbidden loves. people who shouldn't be together but they can't resist each other. Like Bianca & Bruno in the telenovela Forbidden Passion.
impeccable fashion. When it comes to clothes,style they got it going. 
Women married to rich husbands with nothing much to do than take care of the house plants,ooh,they have servants for that. sit by the pool sipping magaritas in sky high heels and big funky hats. Not forgetting the rich spoilt kids who have everything they want and would ever desire.
From CRUEL LOVE though most of them end with someone dying, going crazy or in prison.
Mr curly hair in Labour of Love soon to be in Fearless heart.
This one makes me feel like i will get inside the screen and slap him.plays a very annoying character:-) :-) .
Well this is my heroine:-) whats' yours? Thanks all for reading.  
Lets connect on instagram 
we wish you a great week and send you big big kisses.
Carole & Juelz

Post a Comment

32Comments

  1. I really do not watch soap opera I just learn is pretty interesting.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. telemudo is hot in Nigeria too lol
    www.fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't watch this show but I'm seriously addicted to American tv series!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't watched SOAP's for a few years... I used to watch Days Of Our Lives.. for over 25 years. I quit cold turkey and never looked back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! thanks for your comment on my blog, of course i would like to follow each other via GFC! I´m your new follower :) waiting the follow back, notify it with a comment please

    kisses from PreppyEls
    www.preppyels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love telenovelas a lot! My love for MExican/ latin shows started because of Thalia. Haha! Looking forward to seeing your next post! Have a fun day.



    I AM ALSO ON: Instagram @kennydaily, Bloglovin and Facebook



    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts a Style and Home Interiors Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes soap operas are suffering. They also cancelled One Life To Live...but the show they replaced it with a cooking show didn't last 6 months. One Life To Live had been on the air since the early 60s!

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello from Spain: in my country do not issue that series. I see there are a lot of style and young actors. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,my dear friends,love you all,and have a happy time in your blog,you do a good job here,people come here and just ...you know?ENJOY!!!
    And I hope you can have a good time in my blog.
    So,What about check my mew post :23 Simple Tips To Lose Weight In 1 Week?
    It’s good for you.

    Your lovely Poppy:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like so much telenovelas!
    Here in Brazil soap operas have a lot of fans :)

    http://colorful-mushrooms.blogspot.com.br/

    Kisses ;*

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't love more telenovelas because often I lost an episode and than I don't understand the story XD!

    My last post: Smoothing base make up base Mario De Luigi Milano

    SHOPPING GIRLS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post with gorgeous hunks & babes!
    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't really watch telenovelas, but I'm addicted to Game of Thrones and Mad Men :))

    http://bellapummarola.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the drama. There is always something big going on.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The prettiest people are always on telenovas! I started watching Days of Our Lives 25 years ago. Wow, I sound old! I did stop watching it in my 20s when I was no longer home in the daytime.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i don't watch soaps myself but those men... mh!!

    www.wanjiruwangethe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't watched Soap Operas in a long time but yet, they can be very addicting!

    Allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for your comment!
    I used to see a lot of soaps before too! Love it hahah
    I would love to follow each other via GFC, follow back then? xoxo
    http://smelllikestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was a big fan of Beautiful, but now i havent time to watch it!
    Kisses

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. AMAZZZING! Everyone is so gorgeous and hunky! Gotta love soap operas!! They really are the best!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I don't really watch soap operas but looking at those pics, maybe I should ;)
    kisses girls
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  22. I don't watch telenovelas but i can say that some of them look interesting :)
    Sure, lets follow each other, just followed on gfc and bloglovin!!
    Have a nice day dear!
    xo,
    Flo / Florencia's Diary

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is beyond beautiful!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amazing post
    Everyone is so gorgeous and hot, specially the guy with the Grey Shirt
    :)
    http://stunningchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Really nice post!
    Have an amazing day!
    <3
    http://theshimmeroflife.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  26. I need to check out these soap operas! hahaha
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !