Nail Art and Coffee Time

GlamourZONE
9

Two of some of my favorite things have to be Coffee and Nail Art. I love me some good cup of coffee, how relaxing when taken with good company. Today I am sharing the nail art that I had on my nails for the better part of this month. I really enjoy getting my nails done and when the outcome is beautiful even more. I am wearing a simple outfit, one that is perfect for a weekend. This backpack has become one of my favorites. I will apologize in advance for overwhelming you with so many images 








Let us know what you think about the nail art
With lots of love,
Carole & Juelz

Post a Comment

9Comments

  1. These nails are stunning!
    xx

    http://www.mybeautrip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails turned out so great... such a lovely design xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear! I like yr manicure a lot, and it is perfectly combined with your outfit! Have a good day,
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the nail art, it’s really classy and your whole outfit is gorgeous, perfect for casual days. I don’t get my nails done very often, but I like painting them at home! :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit, my darling, you really look wonderful! This nail art is wonderful, really perfect, look great, love it.

    Visit my blog, Maleficent

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice photos, wonderful!! ♥ The nail art is stunning! I really love it.

    Wish you a great day, kisses from Croatia! :)

    Carstvo zapisanih misli

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks really interesting! Thanks a lot for sharing)

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !