What exactly do we mean by "Self-love"

GlamourZONE
19

Happy Wednesday,
 I have dedicated this month and some part of next month to talk about self-love. We are normally so quick to #selflove on our photos on social media without paying much attention to the meaning of the word. Comments like, "You do not measure up, you are not good enough, why can't you be like so and so" among others may make a person start second guessing themselves. With self-love it is easy for such things to just bounce off.




I remember been in such a place one year ago, where I could always think that I had to do this and that in order to be good. After having some long time of self-pity I decided enough is enough. I come up with a strategy (which I will discuss in my next posts) to better myself. I want to believe that we all go through such moments of low esteem, I would love to hear what you do to get back on track.
Thanks for reading!


With lots of love,

Carole

    Post a Comment

    19Comments

    1. Great explanation dear. I've never used this expression but it's more clear for me now.
      xx

      http://www.mybeautrip.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. Very insightful post! I think that self love and self care are two of the most important things we can do for ourselves! Btw, you look gorgeous in your photos!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Self Love is so important. I have to remember to love my self and my new body after having a baby.

      http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

      ReplyDelete
    4. Very true and interesting words about self-love, dear. You look fantastic.I love the way you pose! You have a definite mystique about you,

      ReplyDelete
    5. You look absolutely stunning! xx

      ReplyDelete
    6. beautiful post
      http://retromaggie.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    7. So true my dear, every one has different way to escape from that kind of way.

      ReplyDelete
    8. Yes, you are right with each single word! And you look fantastic, no doubt!
      xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
      www.dressedwithsoul.com

      ReplyDelete
    9. A very compelling and timely post. All love starts with self love.

      ReplyDelete
    10. Hello Carole
      I saw the world and my life in a very dark colors. So i decided thats enough. And now all my colors are vvibrant and shinny. Even in the most dificult situations. I m with seriuos health problems. But my colors would be the most shimny ever. Because i love myself.
      Xoxo

      marisasclosetblog.com

      ReplyDelete
    11. Can't wait to see where this month of self-love takes you!

      xx,
      Meredith
      LATEST POST | INSTAGRAM

      ReplyDelete
    12. good done. love yourself is the first step to do in this life.

      kisses pretty
      www.aprendiendoaquererme.com

      ReplyDelete
    13. This is such an eye opening post. You raised a lot of good points. Thanks for sharing this information with us.

      ReplyDelete
    14. So true words, my friend. You look so fantastic!!!

      ReplyDelete
    Post a Comment

    #buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

    Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
    Accept !