January New Finds- Femme Luxe

GlamourZONE
14

 Happy New Month,

I am extremely delighted that the month of January is over? Looking forward to the good things that February holds. I am back with some other goodies from Femme luxe. I just love the quality of their items and their delivery is normally fast. My first set of this brown loungewear. I have found my loungewear pieces to be really handy especially this time when we have had a lockdown. They are easy to go-to sets when down just wants to look good but stay indoors. I love the design of this particular set and that it is easy to style it up and down. 






For this time I paired it with some platforms and a hat in order to achieve an elevated look. 

Brown Ribbed Belted Loungewear Set

The second item that got was this white jacket. This has become my to-go-to piece since it goes with most of the things in my closet and I also find it easy to style. I paired this with a black look because i wanted it to be the centerpiece of my outfit. it can also be paired with a dress or even a skirt.  




White Cropped Denim Jacket

My last piece was this corset. I do again think that it is a piece that can be styled differently andy with different bottoms. This time around I paired it with some leggings. I did find that one has to be very keen when choosing the item to make sure you get the right size. 



Black Hook & Eye Front Corset Crop Top

You can check some more women dresses Here

Thanks for reading

Talk to you soon

Caroline

Post a Comment

14Comments

  1. Cool items you got from femme luxe.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanto el primer conjunto, saludos:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wao like it !
    http://www.giveawaydose.in/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. You choose beautiful pieces, I like the style of Femme Luxe! Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking fierce beauty great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah indeed loungewear is so having a moment! This is such a cute set from Femme Luxe they really do make some great pieces.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all amazing pieces! I love the loungewear set! Have a great week!
    PerlaGiselle | iamperlita.com
    ♥ | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  8. All outfits are beautiful and perfect! I really love the second one, and that white cropped jacket is great item!!

    akiko
    www.akikohiramatsu.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are nice outfits. I have never used the site before :-D Thanks for your visit :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome styles. I love the white denim crop jacket. That outfit is 💯

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like all three of the outfits you styled and wore in the photos above.
    I love the soft appearance, style and colour of that brown ribbed belted loungewear set from Femme Luxe, the contrast and styling of the cropped white denim jacket, and the styling of the corset top paired with the stressed blue denim jeans.
    You look fabulous showcasing all three OOTDs.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !