Black Loungewear Styling

GlamourZONE
10






Happy Tuesday love, today is a simple styling of a black look. Most of us can admit that you can never have enough black items in the closet. I got this loungewear sometime back from femme luxe and I really love it. It is one of my to-go items since it is very easy to style. For this look, I am styling it with a pair of red pumps to just add a pop of colour and a white scarf for that chic feeling. 
 
I also find styling this look with sneakers to be equally good. Especially for a more comfy look and running errands type of a day. 




It is my hope that you are all doing well and keeping safe.
With Lots of Love, 
Caroline
Tags

Post a Comment

10Comments

  1. Cute set.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suas postagens são ótimas, estou seguindo seu blog e curtindo bastante!! Parabéns!

    Meu Blog: Rafaela Silva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mysterious color, very sexy and beautiful hd lace wigs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very chic in that loungewear! Love the red heels!! 😍

    All my links! | My blog about high heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Nice and Informative Article. Share something on Carousel Tissue Processor.

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !